While we gather ourselves, please enjoy: Musical Interlude 9: “Resurrecting Demons”, now available for your listening pleasure.
- “Last Chance” by Colony 5 [Colonisation]
- “Autonomous (Constant Surveillance of Re:Vision) by Informatik [Re:Vision]
- “Promised Land” by Angels & Agony [eternity]
- “Lost” by Rotersand [10 23]
- “Under My Spell” by Lights of Euphoria [Traumatized]
- “The Game” by New Order [Music Complete]
- “Day Tripper” by Areu Areu [Areu Areu]
- “Never Enough (Solar Fake remix)” by Aesthetic Perfection [Never Enough single]
- “Grind” by Assemblage 23 [Compass]
- “Pushed Aside” by Panic Lift [Is This Goodbye?]
- “Piratentanz” by Desastroes [Metamorphose LP]
- “International Killer” by Funker Vogt [Execution Tracks]
- “I Cast A Lonesome Shadow” by Martin Gore [Counterfeit²]
Dear fans, followers, listeners – The Dark Light will be taking a hiatus of indeterminate time.
Why, might one ask, would a creature of the night need such a break? Do not immortals have all of the time in the world? Perhaps. However, it has come down to this: It is my hope that you enjoy this show and as an artist, I wish to perfect it. There has been a disconnect and, at times, a lapse in quality. It stirs unwanted emotions within my troubled soul. Resources will be gathered, logistics re-evaluated and within time, a more formidable and powerful product will result. As always, I cherish your patience, your feedback and your patronage.
Stay tuned. I will maintain my online presence and post occasional short episodes as the muse hits. I will continue The Dark Light’s social media postings; music updates and information, links and news of an interesting nature as well as the occasional snippet of short prose.
Be true, my cherished ones. Be patient. That is all this dark soul can ask, for it is all I have left.
My darkest wishes – Mikhail.